The Central Committee consists of two (2) members from each Congressional District. Four (4) of the members are elected as the Central Committee officers (Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer). The Central Committee is similar to a corporation’s board of directors and elects the Executive Committee (Officers in the corporate world) who are responsible for day to day operations of the Party.
- All Committee members must be members of the Party as defined in Bylaw 100.
- All Committee members shall be a resident and qualified elector of the district from which they are elected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all meetings of the Central Committee (Typically two a year)
- Attend the LPO State Convention when held in even number years.
- Represent the Libertarians of your district to the LPO
|Job Category||Central Committee|